The coloured Jack brothers love clowning around and jumping out of boxes to surprise their friends. But they seem to have lost their bounce. A colour matching dice game for Ages 3+ and great for 1- 4 players. Help the Jacks connect to their colourful springs! A fun and easy game to learn colour matching, colour recognition and sequencing.
Contains: 4 cardboard Jacks, 4 cardboard start boxes, 40 cardboard coloured springs, 4 sequencing cards, 1 colour wooden die and game guide.
- A colorful dice game for ages 3 and up. Great for 1-4 players. Playing time: 5-10 minutes.
- A very simple, perfect entry level game, suitable for the youngest of players with many ways to play!
- Each player takes a box and tries to build the tallest Jack in the Box by adding colored springs on the roll of a die. Roll a Jack to add a Jack face and your box is complete. Play with others or play by yourself as you try to build the same Jack in the box as on the card.
- Teaches turn taking, rolling dice, colour matching, sequencing and early maths skills.
- Contains: 4 cardboard Jacks, 4 cardboard start boxes, 40 cardboard coloured springs, 4 sequencing cards, 1 colour wooden die and game guide.