Kids Preferred The Very Hungry Caterpillar Jack in the Box is inspired by Eric Carle’s The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Features an easy to hold hand crank. Eric Carle is one of the most celebrated children’s authors/illustrator of all time, with over 90 million copies of his books old wide world, with a book sold every 30 seconds. This cuddly plush features exclusive Eric Carle prints and a branding label on the box and a bright adorable very hungry caterpillar that pops out. Comes with Eric Carle Stackable Blocks which offers hours of hue-riffic learning for children three years old and up. Each block represents a different animal, and all but the birds has a different tactile or movable feature. The pairing of animals with numbers is subtle but clever. The ten paperboard blocks are illustrated with all the characters from the author’s books so toddlers will recognize their favorite characters too.
- Based on the bestseller by Eric Carle “The Very Hungry Caterpillar”
- 5.5″ colorful jack in the box; Pops up as you play, pop goes the weasel
- Features bright, interactive colors and images, with adorable pop up caterpillar
- 10 Stackable Learning Nesting Blocks; Bold, colorful images encourage alphabet & number awareness; Simple, clear images assist your child’s cognitive abilities
- The blocks stack on top of each other to form a 34″ tall stack or they nest inside themselves for easy storage in the 6″x 6″ x 5.5″ box