<The traditional game of jacks has gotten a fresh makeover! Scatter the jacks, bounce a ball, and try to collect the correct number of jacks and the ball in one hand before the ball bounces twice. When playtime is over, cleanup is easy. The 10 gold- and silver-colored metal jacks and two bouncy balls store in a tie-top pouch that fits in the beautifully crafted wooden box with lid. Not only is this fun to play, but the storage box is also pretty enough to display. Detailed game instructions and variations are included.
pediatricians recommend toys that encourage interaction and rich language experiences. Playing strategy games fosters memory retention, critical thinking, and social skills. This game makes a great gift for 6-year-olds to 12-year-olds, and teens and grown-ups of all ages will also love playing. Add Melissa & Doug tic-stack-toe to round out the game play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun.
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully-designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC news called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” we design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
- Traditional game of jacks for kids in wooden storage box
- Includes 5 gold-colored and 5 silver-colored metal jacks, 2 bouncy balls, storage pouch, wooden storage box with lid, detailed game instructions, and challenging variations
- Fresh, modern, fine-crafted wooden storage case is pretty enough to display; coordinates with other Melissa & Doug classic wooden games
- Great game for a single or more than one player; encourages fine motor development and hand-eye coordination
- Makes a great gift for 6- to 12-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play