Pop the Pig is an international preschool classic that is adored by millions of children – it was the top-selling preschool game in 2016 and 2017 according to retailer sales data collected by NPD! Kids spin the spinner, pop a hamburger into the pig’s mouth and push down on his head. The more they pump, the more his belly grows until . . . pop! Kids love the suspense as they watch his belly grow; the player who makes his belly burst wins the game. Children can quickly reset the game with one pump of the pig’s head and experience consistent belly-busting gameplay each and every time. Pop the Pig provides hours of fun and is completely kid powered (no batteries needed). For added convenience, all pieces can be stored inside the pig. For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up. From the makers of Doggie Doo, Gooey Louie, Jumping Jack, Shark Bite, Catch the Fox, Lucky Ducks, Mr. Bucket, and Googly Eyes.
- Top-selling preschool game in 2016 & 2017 according to NPD
- Players take turns rolling the die, feeding the pig, and pushing down on his head
- Each pump makes his belly grow bigger, bigger, and bigger until… POP!
- Teaches numbers, colors, and counting
- For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up